Enabling communication through clarity...
As the world becomes smaller and global information networks proliferate at a dizzying pace, the ability of pictures to instantly transcend borders and cultures becomes ever more important. Brightline specializes in enhancing the presentation of visual images. A leading manufacturer of energy-efficient lighting systems for broadcast, videoconference, e-learning, telemedicine, Internet-video-streaming, and color-changing applications, Brightline’s mission is to enable communication through clarity. By providing extremely high quality, cost effective, and environmentally responsible lighting solutions, Brightline helps its customers maximize the efficiencies of diverse technologies and thus realize the full potential of their own visual communications endeavors.
Brightline managing partners, Sam Cercone and Kathy Katz, are industry veterans with more than 50 years of combined experience in broadcast production, lighting, studio design, and manufacturing. Together with a dedicated engineering, fabrication, and sales team, this wealth of real-world expertise results in products that combine the latest technological advances with long-proven performance and reliability.
Through the years, the company’s emphasis on flexibility and responsiveness to the evolving needs of its clientele has resulted in an impressive list of innovations, among them:
- The first directional fluorescent videoconference lighting (the patented T-Series) for suspended-ceiling applications.
- The first broadcast and videoconference fixtures that can automatically adjust to levels of ambient light.
- The first studio systems in which each fixture, through a digital ballast interface, can be assigned a discreet IP address and controlled remotely from a central location.
- The first T5, red/green/blue color-changing systems with 120-V operation.
- The first two-wire, phase-control ballast with 120-V operation.
Brightline products have also been singled out at the highest level of industry competition, as when the company’s Studio CycSeries color-changing fixture was awarded the prestigious Vidy Award at NAB.
In conjunction with the vital commitment to ongoing product development, Brightline is similarly dedicated to continually evolving the highest standards of customer service. All designs are proofed with 3-D lighting software (AGI 32), and an integrated QC process used to verify lighting and control systems. Comprehensive on-call tech support can be supplemented with internal project management for complex jobs.